Hi beautiful friends! I guess the friday faves post is becoming a thing... until I don't have any favorite things to share with you on any given friday anymore :)
I lined up a few of my favorite products that just so happen to all apply in spray form- so I deem today, "spray day". I will start from the left and move right for you. Feel free to click the links here or you can find them easily through the "shop my instagram" tab above! Love all of you and thanks for coming by. These are just a few of the sprays that I use currently, and more importantly products that I feel are "good at what they do."
1. Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Shampoo: I have used a LOT of dry shampoos, this one is my current favorite. The size is great for the price. I get super annoyed with some higher end dry shampoo's because they are a bajillion dollars for like 4 ounces. I go through that in 2 weeks, easy. Mama's not tryna wash her hair erre'day. It does come out white, but tossle your tresses a bit afterwards and it fades. It also adds volume + smells great! I usually will spray a bit on my roots and underneath at night before bed and that helps my massive mane not look as sad the next day. :)
2. It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Treatment: Guys, this is worth every. single. penny. Unfortunately, it qualifies as, what I call, a bajillion dollar product. I did not buy it though, it was a gift to me. I am already dreading when I run out. I spray this on my hair after a shower and wait an hour or two before blow drying (always do that) - but this leave in treatment will make your hair feel so silky smooth and soft. Singing all of the praises. It does come in a smaller size, if you want to do a trial run with it. I have never used this brand before and since I love this spray so much, I may try out some of their other stuff and let ya know what I think!
3. Dove Dry Spray Deodorant: I am a spray deo kinda gal. I have been for years now. It's quick and easier for me. Fun (and gross) fact about me, my most forgotten step in my 'get ready' routine is putting on deodorant.... (awkward silence)... BUT WHEN I REMEMBERRRR I wear this!!!!! It dries super fast in the pits and it smells pretty nice. Also, I am a sucker for a clean looking branded item and - that is also this for me.
4. Good Chemistry- Queen Bee body spray: I spritz a little bit of this every day and walk through it (anyone else do that?) I like the way it smells, I like the way it looks (branding matters to me), and I also like the name of it. It empowers me to be #boss. Those are the three potentially unconvincing reasons for you guys to buy this, but it's just the real deal over here. There is a whole line available at Target with super unique fragrances. I also like the way the 'Brainiac' one smells!
5. Dry Clean Brush Spray by Sephora: ok so THIS is THE make up brush spray that you need. It is DRY... you do not need to soak your make up brushes in soap and water etc.. you can simply spray this onto the brush and wipe the brush in circles on a paper towel/hand town/whatever you choose to use. It's fast, it smells awesome, it's effective. I love this to clean my brushes. Bam.
6. OGX Humidity Blocking Hair Spray: LURVE this texture spray. It's a light hold hairspray so I consider it a texture product because that's simply what it does. It helps your hair not frizz up once you step out into a bajillion percent humidity + it helps hold your waves/curls! I REALLY enjoy this product and am currently on my second bottle because I go a little bat sh*t with it sometimes.
There ya go, ladies! I want to get mooshy and just thank any and all of you who follow my blog. It's so much fun for me as a hobby- but it does take valuable time for me to compile posts and content like this, too! If I can help out/entertain/inform just ONE person through this platform, I think that is a win. I need to remind myself of that sometimes because numbers can seem like they matter a lot when they shouldn't matter too much to me if I am being true to myself and why I even started this in the first place. Like I said, I enjoy sharing with you! Happy spray day from the bottom of my dry shampoo can to yours.